Who are the priests your player characters turn to for cures and healing? What is the temple like where they line up for holy water? What is the patron church for the zealous party paladin? Where did your party's clerics and priests train, and where do they go when the time comes to learn higher mysteries? Bastion of Faith has answers to these questions and many more!
Bastion of Faith a complete temple of priests and affiliates (holy warriors, devout rogues, and pious wizards) that can be placed into any campaign or adventure. Bastion of Faith follows the format of the popular Den of Thieves and College of Wizardry sourcebooks. This 96-page contains:
- A complete roster of the priests and affiliates of the temple called the Bastion of Faith, including detailed descriptions for the temple's upper hierarchy.
- Rules for incorporating nonpriest characters into the temple as affiliates
- Maps of the temple, its public spaces? and the tainted catacombs beneath it.
- New priest spells and new blessed magical items.
- Four mini-adventures for priest or nonpriest characters.
- The full story behind the Bastion's "Secret Doctrine" and the consequences for the temple should the truth ever get out!